Fire Extinguisher Safety for Canada
$79.99 | 20 mins
Would you know whether to fight or run in the event of a fire at work? Do you know what to do if you decide to battle the fire? In this lesson, learn how to use fire extinguishers and when to fight or escape a fire. You can save lives if you know what to do.
The following subjects are covered in this online Fire Extinguisher Safety for Canada course:
- What should you do first; fight or flee.
- Understanding the elements of fire.
- Types of Fire and Reactions.
- Medical Care and Instruction.
You will be able to have a strong understanding of the following after the conclusion of this course:
- Choosing whether to fight or escape a fire.
- Four essential building blocks of fire.
- Fire extinguishers for various sorts of fires.
- Fire extinguishers may be used using the Pass technique.
- Fire extinguisher maintenance and inspection
- Hands-on fire extinguisher training tips and techniques
Online Course Duration
The course can be completed within approximately 20 minutes.
The purpose of the testing throughout this online course is to reinforce the lessons that have already been taught. This course requires a passing grade of at least 80%. It is possible to retake the course three times to get a passing grade. A thorough student handbook is offered as a printable resource. A manual is a useful tool for future reference and memory consolidation.
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion will be made available for download and printing after successfully completing this online course.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.
Looking for something specific?