$79.99 | 75 mins
It’s easy to see why chainsaw operators must treat their equipment with care when you see how quickly a tree may be chopped down. Respect and awareness of your chainsaw’s limitations and risks can help you reduce them and keep yourself and others safe.
This online Chainsaw Safety course teaches you how to handle and manage your chainsaw safely and efficiently via real-world examples, animated illustrations, and interactive tasks. Whether you are cutting trees or HDPV pipes, this course teaches you the appropriate pre-and post-operational processes, safety measures, and cutting methods.
TOPICS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
- Parts and safety mechanisms of a chainsaw
- types of chainsaws
- Chainsaw site and physical preparation
- PPE is required as part of the chainsaw safety regulations.
- Identification, evaluation, and mitigation of potential hazards
- Inspections and tests of functionality performed before operation
- Start-up procedures for chainsaws
- The most effective methods for reducing waste
- Post-operative examination and maintenance
- Filing the chain
Online Course Duration
It will take you an estimated 75 minutes to complete the course.
This online course’s tests are meant to reinforce the knowledge taught. This course requires a passing grade of at least 80%. The course may be retaken three times to meet the passing grade.
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion will be made available for download and printing after completing this online course. After the completion date on your certificate has passed, it is advised that you complete this course again after three years.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.