Forklift Training (Counterbalanced)
$99.95 | 2 hours
This online Counterbalanced Forklifts course provides the skills essential for the safe operation of sit-down, vertical mast forklifts in light of the fact that lift truck-related accidents and fatalities occur yearly in the hundreds. This program was designed to fulfill the requirements for theoretical teaching, which are as follows:
- OSHA 1910.178
- CSA Standard B335-15 (R2020)
- ANSI Standard B56.1
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE:
I-CAB has listed this content provider as a competence development resource for I-CAB assessment participants because of their experience in this subject topic. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the I-CAB Foundation aims to improve global workforce competence by providing online competency assessment tools that may be used in many sectors and countries.
The following subjects are covered in this online Counterbalanced Forklift course:
- People, goods, and property must be protected from harm.
- The principles of a lift truck, from its parts to how they work.
- Balance, stability, and capability are the guiding concepts
- Pre-operational inspection’s significance.
- Both visual and operational inspection processes.
- Learn how to properly access, leave, and operate lift trucks with these tips and tricks.
- How to safely operate lift trucks near people?
- Parking rules for a lift truck.
- Picking up, transferring, and safely deploying loads.
- Guidelines for overcoming traumatic experiences.
- Lift truck fuelling practices that are safe for both gasoline and diesel engines.
- Safely replacing liquid petroleum tanks is essential.
- The correct procedures for replacing, charging, and recharging industrial batteries.
Online Course Duration
The online training takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Students will be tested on their knowledge in this online Counterbalanced Forklifts course. For a certificate of completion, a mark of at least 80% must be earned. Students may retake the course if they fail to meet the pass mark on the first try. Online resources are available to assist with this course.
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion will be available to download and print after completing this online course. Please be aware that additional practical examination of equipment may be necessary for certain countries to verify regulatory compliance.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.
Looking for something specific?