Dealing with Difficult Conversations
$49.99 | 1 hour
Have you ever had a challenging conversation that could have gone better? You might be thinking “why was it so challenging?”. What were you expecting to achieve? What was the real story? What could have been done differently to make things move better and more smoothly?
If you want to be more productive and have successful talks instead of irritating ones, this course will provide you with the skills and tactics. Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Recognize what might cause communication to become challenging.
- See the signs that a discussion is heading in the wrong direction.
- Articulate how you handled a challenging talk.
- Understand the rules of controlling emotions during conversations.
- Spot common reactions in challenging situations and devise strategies for dealing with them effectively in the future.
- Learn ways to avoid tough talks, and you’ll learn how.
- Engage in fruitful discussions based on performance evaluation.
The following subjects are covered in this online course:
- Where Do Difficult Conversations Originate?
- Methods of Crisis Management
- Using Communication Techniques While Under Stress
- Conversations about performance management
- Using Your Newfound Knowledge
Online Course Duration
You can finish this 60-minute course at your own pace.
This course’s tests help students retain what they’ve learned. For a certificate of completion, a mark of at least 80% is required. It is possible to repeat the course a second time if the pass mark is not reached on the first try by the participants.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing this online course, you will be able to download and print a certificate of completion.
Looking for something specific?