Joint Health and Safety Committees
$79.95 | 60 mins
The principles of JHSCs are covered in this online course. The course is perfectly designed for companies executives and managing persons. Your organization can create a panel tailored to your people, history, and environment following regulations in this course.
- A complete overview of the JHSC
- How to use a Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Areas to implement JHSC.
- Selection of committee members
- Identify the Functions and Duties of the Committee
- Specifications for committee members, both general and specialized
- Meetings of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Keeping Track of Your Activities
- Keeping a record of data and reports and updating them regularly
- Core Responsibilities of the Committee
- Assigning the responsibilities of the Committee on Inspections and Investigations concerning worksites.
Online Course Duration
It will take you around 60 minutes to complete the course.
The purpose of the testing throughout this online course is to reinforce the lessons that have already been taught. For a certificate of completion, a mark of at least 80% is required. If a passing grade is not attained after two attempts, the course may be repeated. The course’s supplementary materials may be viewed online.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing this online course, you will be able to download and print a certificate of completion.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.
Looking for something specific?