Gas Detection Course
$99.95 | 75mins
If you want to learn more about the dangers of hazardous atmospheres, why accidents happen, and how to prevent them with adequate preparation, this course on Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness online is for you.
These topics covered in this online course include:
- Gas and vapor risks and characteristics.
- Nitrogen’s qualities, applications, and hazards.
- The basic difference between gas testing, monitoring, and detection.
- The reasons and circumstances under which hazardous environments are tested.
- Considerations while selecting gas testing equipment.
- Handheld mechanical testers and their correct usage.
- Sensor operation and sensor maintenance.
- Different kinds of electronic monitoring.
- Electronic monitor zeroing, bump testing, and calibration.
- Use and maintenance of personal computer displays.
Online Course Duration
The course can be completed within 75 minutes.
Throughout the course, students are tested on their acquired knowledge. Each participant must answer questions meant to reinforce the supplied material. 80% marks are required to get a completion certificate. If the course pass mark is not attained on the first try, each participant may retake the course twice.
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion will be made available for download and printing after successfully completing this online course. Further practical testing may be necessary for certain states to assure regulatory compliance.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.
EXPLORE MORE COURSES
Looking for something specific?