Transportation of Dangerous Goods Canada (TDG)
$29.95 | 2 hours
The TDG Act and Regulations were enacted to aid in this effort. The safety of drivers, the general public, and the environment are all dependent on strict obedience to this act and the laws that go along with it.
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a thorough understanding of the Canadian TDG Act and its accompanying rules, so that they may carry hazardous goods in a safe and appropriate manner.
For those who are responsible for transporting dangerous goods, this course will teach them about their duties under this Act and relevant legislation, and the various aspects and requirements related to proper handling and packaging as well as labelling and placards as well as incident reporting procedures.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE:
This content producer has been acknowledged as having a high level of knowledge in this area by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB), and it is included on a list of resources for the I-CAB assessment participants in need of competency enhancement.
- Compliance with the TDG Act, related fines, and enforcement.
- Handlers, consignors, transporters, drivers, and receivers each have their own distinct roles and obligations.
- Classifications of hazardous materials and transportation details for such materials.
- Different categories and subcategories of hazardous materials.
- Packaging risky commodities.
- the marking, labelling, and placarding of potentially hazardous items.
- Documentation required for the shipment of hazardous materials.
- Procedures for the handling of hazardous materials.
- locating and reporting events involving potentially hazardous goods.
- Plans for Urgent and Emergency Help Responses (ERAPs).
- Exemptions from TDG Act.
Online Course Duration
The course can be completed within a two-hour time duration.
If the course pass mark is not reached on the first try, each participant is permitted to retake the course THREE TIMES. Upon registering for the course, you will be given access to additional resources that will aid you in your studies.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the course, students will have access to an online certificate of completion through the learning management system.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.
$44.99 | The Leadership for Safety Excellence Online program offers the Accident/Incident Investigation course. This training is geared toward municipal supervisors and teaches them how…
$98.95 | AWP Certification is a comprehensive training that covers all scissors, push-around, straight-stick and articulating boom lifts and…
$44.99 CAD | This training aims to make participants aware of the dangers of electricity consumption. No matter what level of experience you have this training is for you, especially if…
Looking for something specific?