Provincial Hours of Service (Alberta)
$99.99 | 50 mins
This online course examines the hours of service limitations established by Alberta Regulation 317/2002 and how they relate to carriers and drivers subject to provincial regulation.
Learning subjects such as the four duty statuses, daily log requirements, and driver and carrier obligations will prepare learners to understand the regulations and information necessary to protect everyone’s safety on the road and limit fatigue-related accidents. The Hours of Service Regulations in Alberta and the Alberta Traffic Safety Act were used to construct the material in this course.
- Vehicles covered by and exempted from the Hours of Service Regulations in the province of Alberta
- Commercial vehicle drivers are assigned to one of four duty statuses.
- The minimum amount of off-duty time necessary
- The requirements for utilizing a sleeper berth are as follows:
- Driving and on-duty hours are limited to a certain number of hours.
- Exemptions from driving and working while on duty
- Daily logs must include the information requested.
- Exemptions from daily logs
- Preparation and keeping of daily logs are a must.
- Carriers and drivers have specific responsibilities.
Online Course Duration
It will take you around 50 minutes to complete the course.
Tests are administered throughout this online Provincial Hours of Service (Alberta) course to reinforce the knowledge taught. To be eligible for a certificate of completion, students must get an overall grade of 80 percent. If the pass mark is not attained on the first try, participants have the option to retake the course two more times for free. It is possible to access printed course materials over the internet.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing this online course, you will be able to download and print a certificate of completion.
Most internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities, such as Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, and most other smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows operating systems, can replay this course since it was developed utilizing standards that allow for this.
$29.99 | Asbestos awareness training is offered in an online course. Canada-Compliant Training was met, and I-CAB certification was received. This course fulfils Canada’s classroom safety …
$79.99 | It’s easy to see why chainsaw operators must treat their equipment with care when you see how quickly a tree may be chopped down. Respect and awareness of your chainsaw’s limitations and …
$589.78 | These suggested courses assist commercial drivers in achieving the necessary training requirements. The National Safety Council mandates…
Looking for something specific?